INNOVATING A SMARTER TOMORROW
Macrocomm is a leader in smart solutions in Southern Africa.
Macrocomm is a Level 1 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment organization established in 2005 and founded on the values of integrity and professionalism.
We place strong emphasis on understanding the needs of our customer and partner networks, and have developed a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions to address the critical challenges facing organisations in today’s business environment.
Our turnkey solutions are deployed by a team of experts across South Africa and the continent, thanks to our partnerships in key African countries. This partner ecosystem means we are ideally positioned to offer solutions for Smart City Management, Smart Industry and Energy Management Solutions. We are also accredited resellers of mobile, data, networking and infrastructure related products, either as stand-alone offerings or as part of our Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio.
Macrocomm prioritises job creation through meaningful economic transformation and inclusive growth. With this in mind, each of our initiatives includes a job creation component. To date, we have created a number of NQF Level 4 jobs and have upskilled many government employees through our training and skills transfer programmes. Our dedication in this area has, furthermore allowed us to successfully execute several labour intensive projects over the years.
Macrocomm adheres to the highest health and safety standards, as evidenced by our NOSA & ISO 45001 accreditation.
“To become the leading Smart Solutions Provider in Africa through innovative solutions and products coupled with leading edge technology, sustainably increase shareholder value, and empowering and uplifting both staff and local communities”
Striving to provide growth and enriching lives in the communities we work in Empowering local communities Delivering quality services Superior returns and stakeholder values
- Doing the right thing and living up to what we say we do Accountability
- Honoring our obligation to all our stakeholders Innovation
- Continuously finding the best solutions through innovation and technology
- Quality Commitment to providing best quality products and services delivery
- Technology Technology with a human touch
Business Eco System & Use Cases
OUR BUSINESS APPROACH
- Understand customer requirements and design bespoke solutions to solve customer problems
- Use appropriate IoT devices to collect information
- Transport information using the appropriate forms of connectivity, such as GSM, LoRa ,NBIoT, Sigfox etc
- We ensure information is protected using our cyber security solutions
- Information is stored on-site or in the cloud depending on customer requirements
- Real-time information fed through our analytics platform to provide usable, actionable insights to customers.
- Ability to integrate into existing systems
- Provide customized reporting solutions using out IoT platform
- Provide installation services, on-site training and end-to-end solution
MEET THE TEAM
Group Chief Technology Officer
Group Chief Operating Officer
CHARLENE VAN ONSELEN
DR YURI NAIDOO
Managing Director iHealth
Director – Smart Technology
Marketing & Public Relations
Engineering & Technical
IT Lead Developer
Head of Billing
Technical Engineer – Field Services
Technical Engineer – Electrical
Health & Safety Officer
ROBIN VAN DEN HEEVER
Smart Control Room Manager
Customer Relationship Manager
Customer Relationship Manager