FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
We provide fleet owners with an all-encompassing fleet management solution that provides to-the-cent daily running costs, as well as specific insights into unnecessary or controllable expenditure, thereby maximising efficiency and significantly reducing running costs. By virtue of the system’s unique unit-agnostic design, trip data is gathered directly from existing telematics units within the fleet, eliminating expenses usually associated with replacing units. A fully automated integration of costing data gathered from commercial fleet card service providers or any other form cost recording system, culminates in ongoing data analysis driven by our patented algorithms, with the insights delivered in a concise on-line dashboard. Customized reports, designed in conjunction with each client, form part of the system offering. Macrocomm also supplies accredited tracking devices and in cab camera equipment should customers require.
Device Agnostic Platform
- Our platform allows data integration from any Telematics service provider.
- Platform integrates information from existing telematics devices therefore no need to replace device.
- Seamless integration facilitates rapid system deployment
Scalability lies at the core of the solution. A cost-effective entry-level option, based on a simple telematics device and user input sees fleet operators empowered with daily updates on overall fleet health incorporating total cost of ownership, KPIs, utilisation targets and performance targets. It also provides ongoing recommendations/advice as to what actions to implement to maximise returns.
- MFA has designed and built state of the art business intelligent models based on sophisticated algorithms to provide customers with real time intelligent insight into their fleets.
- Executive Dashboard – The MFA fleet system identifies and highlights problematic areas.
- Fleet owners have access to unlimited, fully customizable scheduled reports, at multiple delivery frequencies.
- The solution allows industry benchmarks to be set and compares the business month-on-month in order to track progress and support your return on investment.
- Compare and score drivers based on their Driving Behavior.
- Integrates information from Fleet Cards from all major banks
- Provides true cost per kilometer (CPK) taking into account all cost influencers including Driver Behavior
Macrocomm Fleet Analytics provides clients with a secure, customizable, web-based dashboard that facilitates ‘at-a-glance’ insights into overall fleet performance, controllable/wasteful expenditure and driving style scores that delivers a significant and sustained ROI.
Vehicle and Cargo Inspection Software
- Macrocomm has designed and developed a unique driver-based vehicle & cargo checklist mobile application.
- The application allows drivers to conduct a pre-trip vehicle & Cargo condition inspection.
- The application integrates with the mobile device’s camera to allow for the upload and storage of photographs as part of the inspection.
Incident Management & Reporting
- Immediate call for emergency services sent via SMS and 3G when I.C.E assist is activated.
- No contacting a call centre to report an accident.
- After initiating a I.C.E. assist request, a call centre will contact you.
- Option to automatically notify a family member or a predefined contact in case of emergency.
- Option to easily generate an accident report at the scene of the accident.
- Weather and Road Conditions are recorded immediately.
- Can be used as a 3rd party incident claim reporting.
- Ability to take photos at the scene of an accident that are time and date stamped with GPS location.
- Ability to record voice notes – on an accident scene, a significant amount of information is relayed via a voice note in a short time.
Smart Telemetry Device
Macrocomm prides itself in engineering and implementing bespoke solutions, utilising cutting-edge hardware and purpose specific in-house engineered systems. As a recognised market leader in the IoT space encompassing a specialist fleet and cargo division, Macrocomm provides solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
The solutions will not only facilitate superior monitoring of the day-to-day movement of fleet, drivers and cargo, but also deliver specific actionable insights essential to achieving best practices, through ongoing data harvesting and analysis.
MFA120 is a small and professional tracking device with internal high gain GSM and GNSS antennas, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies and personal cars.
MFA120 can perform tasks on remote objects.
- Monitoring engine status
- Controlling truck’s/vehicle’s doors
- Monitor Driver behaviour
Macrocomm Smart Control Room
Macrocomm’s bureau service focuses on delivering a superior experience to customers that require live monitoring of their fleet and provides all customer required exceptions.
Performance and behavioral trends are evaluated and reported to the customers.
- Daily Fleet Monitoring
- Dedicated Incoming Voice line
- Exception Handling, escalating and
- Accident Handling, escalating and
- Incident Management
- Activating Response Teams
- Data Capturing
The Macrocomm Fleet team has combined experience in Fleet Management, IoT Telemetry, Software Development and Data analytics of over 60 years. With our team of subject matter experts, we are able to relate with the market demands and provide customized turn-key solutions to our customers.
At Macrocomm, safety is our number one priority in everything we do. It is our policy to take all possible steps to ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees in addition to any third parties who overlap with our team. If an installer were to encounter a potential safety issue, our HSE procedure allows the installer to log the event and react on the problem. Logging the safety issue allows any future contact with the account to have full knowledge of any potential safety concern prior to the visit. All safety issues are reported to Management, reviewed with the customer, and corrective actions created to reduce the risk of similar events occurring in the future.
Our key focus is providing our customers with high quality insights derived from various telemetry devices. Our Fleet Technical team constantly analyse our systems and compare them against the industry standards to ensure we provide the most accurate and meaningful information to our customers.
Our telemetry devices are sourced and put through rigorous testing to ensure we provide our customers with state of the art robust technology. Our platforms are developed using the best technology available, our people. We take pride in the fact that all our Fleet platforms are/were designed and developed in-house.