Macrocomm is an established South African empowered technology company that has built and implemented credible solutions to help organisations navigate the changing business environment. Macrocomm, with its partner ecosystem, offers cutting-edge digital technology solutions concentrated around IoT, Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Using our team of leading experts, we have deployed innovative solutions to large corporates and public sector organisations within South Africa and to the rest of the African continent.
The following verticals make up the core of our deployed solutions:
- Remote energy & water monitoring and management solutions
- Vehicle tracking, monitoring and fleet analytics
- Smart asset tracking and monitoring solutions
- Digitised healthcare management and Covid-19 contactless solutions
- Smart agricultural and animal tracking solutions
- Smart building, people and security management solutions
Macrocomm has an inhouse R&D and manufacturing facility that locally produces various IoT devices and solutions. This ability ensures that solutions deployed are cost effective and accommodates local conditions. The company is also network-agnostic and therefore have the capability to build custom solutions on any communication protocols including Sigfox, LoRa, NBIoT, Bluetooth and GSM.